Thursday, October 01, 2009

Naughty Cakes.....!!!


Sometime ago, I saw this book titled, "Naughty Cakes". Judging by it's cover and title, obviously I would've guessed what these naughty cakes would roughly look like. I actually saw this book in the Food & Beverage section at Times Bookstore. When I picked it up, upon reading the title I was laughing my head off but out of nowhere there was a Chinese woman in her 30's standing right behind me. So I decided to just put it back before she made any rash conclusions about me. So out of curiosity, I wanted know if Naughty Cakes are sold in Malaysia and if anyone would even make them given the fact that only a handful would order these cakes. But unlike pirated DVDs and fireworks, it is harder to find in bakeries. However I was still able to get find a blog that receives orders for these cakes.
 

While naughty cakes are mostly erotic looking, some cakes are plain hilarious. 
Meet Willy Warmer, a schlong shaped cake from Debbie Brown's "Xtra Naughty Cakes"


These naughty cakes don't differ much from normal cakes apart from its distinctive decoration that makes it so naughty. I think its almost the same as moulding obscene shapes of organs with plasticine. If you want to try making these naughty cakes, you may a buy to start with. The "Naughty Cakes" book from author Debbie Brown offers many ideas of decoration. The book is filled with decorated cake designs ranging from fireman playing with their hose and 34D's

After you have mastered the beginner's level, there is a more advance "Xtra Naughty Cakes"

Some examples of naughty cakes:


Or you can just google Naughty Cakes, you'll be amazed

This cake here reminds me of the scene from Brokeback Mountain except much less disturbing.
The only time I would buy these naughty cakes are to prank someone else's birthday party.

I found another pastry shop that sells naughty cakes
Shervone Naughty Cakes

Boob cake - chocolate cake 3.5kg RM190
Dick cake - choco banana 1.5kg RM98
Fruity paradise 1.8kg RM108

Shervone will do what you can imagine!
Order 5 days in advance
Free delivery in Penang Island daily
Butterworth Area weekdays only
3.5 kg for the boobs cake? Must be a size 34D...

No comments:

Post a Comment